04 January 2011

Primitive Spoon Rack

Well, can you ever really have too many spoons? This Primitive Spoon Rack is one of my favorite Primitive Finds that the Hubs and I found at a garage sale in Grand Rapids (OH) one day a year or two ago. It was only $10, and I just loved it the moment I saw it.


It's all worn and distressed, which is really the best part about it. And all the spoons came with it too, so it was like Christmas in July when I got it. :)  And there's another one of those adorable primitive dolls that I got through a handmade ornie swap at Prim Mart. I actually got two of the same ones by mistake. But that was OK with me. That little gal is so darn cute, I didn't mind getting two of them! I just thought the shelf needed a little something on it other than spoons, so I sat the doll up there. She looks right at home, don'tcha think?

post signature