01 January 2011

Primitive Dolls at Home

Thought I'd start sharing some more photos of primitive home decor around my house from time to time. As I've mentioned before, I don't really go all out with primitives. I do love them, but I like to use simple prim touches rather than wall-to-wall prim in each room of my home. 

This photo is of a corner in my living room where I have two cute primitive dolls. I just call it the doll corner. It's kind of lonely right now, as there are only 2 little dolls sitting there. But I'm not a doll collector, so that's just all I happen to have. I'll tell you though, if I do come across a primitive doll that I love, I will definitely buy it. I do think my little doll corner needs to have one more doll sitting there. 


The largest doll is one I bought from a Prim Mart member. I just saw this doll she had advertised for sale and I fell in love with her on the spot and had to have her. The small doll is one that actually came from a primitive ornie swap on Prim Mart. I think she is so adorable, and I loved her so much I didn't want to pack her up with my other ornies and hide her away. So there she sits, in my little doll corner.

post signature