24 January 2011

Coffee Filter Roses Tutorial

I just created a tutorial for some easy and fun Coffee Filter Roses on my Art Chick Studio blog, and I wanted to let you know about it. Since it's not necessarily a primitive craft project, (though you could add primitive touches to it) I posted it on that blog instead. But I figured I'd show you the finished examples here, and then give you the link to the tutorial in case you are interested. These are really fun to make and very inexpensive, and you can use either unbleached or bleached (white) coffee filters.

Coffee Filter Rose White

Coffee Filter Rose Vintage

I like the vintage feel of the unbleached coffee filter roses. But I also love the shabby chic look of the white roses. You could do so many different things with these. I think you're really only limited by your imagination. Follow the link below if you'd like to see the full tutorial, with lots of step-by-step photos.




post signature