07 February 2011

Grungy Crow Bag

I was in a grungy mood over the weekend and decided to do something with crows too. The result is my Grungy Crow Bag.

Grungy Crow Bag
I started with a grungy muslin bag, which I have on hand most of the time since I love working with grungy bags. But if you need the recipe for making things grungy, you can find it in my Grungy Hang Tag Tutorial. Next I stamped on a crow image and the word CROW using black ink. To the grungy bag I added some stems of burgundy pip berries, some 6" cinnamon sticks, and some drieds (Spanish Moss). I also found a resin black crow craft pick in my studio, so I added that too, and I added a primitive rusty tin star as an accent too. I finished this off with a burgundy homespun tie, and I created a matching grungy crow hang tag as well.


post signature