28 February 2011

Autumn Crow Link Party Feature

Our first primitive link party, with the Primitive Crows theme, is coming to a close. So as promised, I am featuring the most visited link in the party. This link party's most visited link was the Autumn Crow, by Babette at My Spare Time Designs.

Autumn Crow

Please be sure to visit Babette's blog to view the full size image and to check out her blog! Thank you to all of the participants. I love all the primitive crow entries we had for our first primitive link party. I look forward to doing lots more, and hopefully growing the party as much as we can. I'll be posting a new link party tomorrow, and the theme will be Primitive Handmades...so you can enter any primitive handmade project! So get your thinking caps on and be sure to join the party. And please spread the word as much as you can. We want the Tattered Sisters Tuesday Challenge to get as many participants as we can.
Prim Hugs!

post signature