18 March 2011

Primitive St. Patrick's Day Link Party Feature

Time to announce our featured entry for the St. Patrick's Day link party. Our most visited link in the party was the Prim Shamrocks, created by a wonderful crafter and sweet lady named Connie. 

Prim Shamrocks
Connie doesn't have a blog, but she loves to craft and she loves primitives. So I encouraged her to share her beautiful creations with us, and she's been actively participating in our link parties. And I'm so glad she has! Congratulations to Connie!! We didn't get as many participants for this link party as I'd hoped...but we're still young link party hosts, so we need time to grow. Our next link party will have a Primitive Spring theme, and that will start on Tuesday. So I hope to see lots more participants in that party. I really enjoy looking at everyone's prims...so the more to look at, the better.

post signature